Monday, February 16, 2015

February Stamp of the Month

I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day. Our weather here was too warm for February, but very nice none the less.
My son used our Cut Above Valentine's Project to make his school Valentines. I showed him how to stamp the images onto the circles, and he did the rest. He filled them with Hershey Kisses, and they turned out pretty cute.
Now it is time to get to work on all the fun Spring cards and crafts I need to create. This months SOTM (Stamp of the Month) set is adorable, and very versatile. You can purchase this set for only $5 with any $50 purchase, or for $17.95. But, you will want to hurry, as it is only available in February, so don't miss out. Shop Now
I am also loving the Brushed Paper Packet and Embellishments. I am mulling a mini paper bag album idea, and I think this paper collection will be fun to play with and perhaps incorporate the SOTM with it too. I will be playing with these sets over the next few days and share my creations next time! I would love to see what you come up with too. Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment