Monday, July 13, 2015

News From the CTMH Convention

I just got back from Disneyland and our annual CTMH Convention. WOW.... there were so many wonderful new products shared that I felt like a kid in a candy store. We all received a copy of the new Annual Inspirations Book AND a copy of the new Holiday Expressions book. Both are absolutely gorgeous and have some amazing new items in them. I can't wait to start sharing them with you. So, who would like to be among my first Hostesses to see these new items? I am booking classes for August-October now, and am even offering a special surprise to my first Hostess to book... Just a little exclusive Convention goodie I brought back!!
Are you ready for a new Cricut Cartridge from CTMH? This Cartridge offers over 700 images and comes with coordinating stamps, as well as a set of the New Enchanted Colored Cardstock. Are you excited? I know I am.
So who will be my first Hostess? Contact me today so you can have a sneak peek too.

No comments:

Post a Comment