Monday, February 13, 2017

February Cricut Mystery Box

I was very excited to receive my February Mystery Box from Cricut on Friday. It is always full of wonderful surprises, and this month was no exception. The Mystery Box was $39.99, and came with over $100 worth of items. Here is a quick recap of what this months box contained:

Their were four rolls of different vinyl included - Purple Glitter and Hot Pink Glitter Adhesive Vinyl, Stainless Purple Adhesive Vinyl, and Pink Champagne Foil Adhesive Vinyl.

Next, their were some pens - one black fine tip (0.4), one black medium tip (1.0) and a set of 5-Candy Shop medium tip (1.0) pens. I love the colors!

Next, there is a Days and Dates Cartridge. This cartridge has over 700 images, and I can already think of lots of uses...scrapbooking, cards, calendars, planners.....

And lastly, was this cute Cricut Cartridge Case designed to hold the cartridges, as well as the overlays and booklets that come with cartridges. It is a nice quality black simulated leather feel material with the super cute Cricut image on the front.

I love everything in this Mystery Box, and am now off to start using some of that vinyl. I can't wait to see what I can come up with.....

No comments:

Post a Comment