Friday, August 22, 2014

August Monthly Kit Club

It has been awhile since I posted. I am sorry for the delay, but I had some computer issues. I have learned I cannot post any pictures from my Iphone and have to use the old laptop for this. So, lesson learned I guess.

I have been completing my displays for my monthly kit club. I hold this the 4th Saturday of each month. For August, we are using the Chalk It Up Workshop On The Go from Close To My Heart. You can find this and all the Work Shop On The Go Kits on my website at www.lisafaris.ctmh.com

 I have designed two layouts besides the one offered in the kit.

This layout follows a school theme. The white spots are for photos and journaling.


This layout can be used for a school or non-school theme:



If you are interested in join our monthly club, leave a comment and I will get you all the information.

No comments:

Post a Comment