Tuesday, January 19, 2016

January Stamp Of The Month Artwork

We have been having some cold weather this year, but not much snow. It makes it hard to think about Valentine's Day coming up while I'm still wishing for snow. However, I have been challenged to create a Valentine's Day card for a contest, and I need to create some cards with the January SOTM, so I thought I better get started.

January's SOTM is beautiful. I love layering the colors with the two stamps and getting flowers with a lot of depth. With the cold bare landscape around this time of year, flowers are a bonus... even if they are made from paper and ink.

Here are a few of the cards I came up with using the Close To My Heart La Vie En Rose Paper Collection.

I think the cards turned out great. The stamp set is so versatile, I was able to make a Hello card, and a Thinking of You card too. I'm sure I could use it for some Mother's Day cards too.

I decided to use this card for the contest. I think it is my favorite.

I just LOVE the depth the flowers have from layering the stamps and the ink. You can get the La Vie En Rose Paper Collection HERE, as well as any of the supplies you need to make these cards. And don't forget.... the SOTM is only $5 with any purchase of $50 or more.

Don't forget to enter my contest to win a New CTMH Planner too. I will be drawing a winner from the comments, so you have until midnight January 30th to comment. I will draw a winner on January 31st. ENTER HERE, or comment on any post in January.

**If you are having trouble commenting, please email me and let me know. I will be sure you are entered while I work out the technical difficulties.

No comments:

Post a Comment