Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Starting The New Year And January Promotions

It's hard to believe we are already into the second week of the new year. Does it seem that the time is flying, or is it just me?

I thought I would take a few minutes to share my plans for this blog for the year, and to share this months promotions. The new year is a great time for starting fresh on a lot of things, and so I thought I would start fresh on my blog. I have decided to only post once a week, and will be posting on Tuesdays. If Tuesday doesn't seem to work well, it might move to Monday or Wednesday, but I plan to keep it on Tuesday.

My thinking on this, is that I can post early in the week with my planned blog topic, and then leave the end of the week for any bonus blogs, or unexpected posts that come up.

I will be including any Close To My Heart (CTMH) promotions, as well as Stamp Of The Months (SOTM) info, early in the month. I will also be sharing my own artwork when I have a chance to work on any. I am hoping to start showcasing some of my very talented follower's work as well, so let me know if you would like to be included.

Something a bit new this year, will be a monthly FREEBIE. Each month, I will offer some sort of FREE promotion for my followers. It might be a FREE random drawing, a FREE gift with purchase, FREE shipping, or any other fun thing I can think of.

I am also putting together a project club right now. I hope to start offering this in March, and it will be offered every other month to start. If, it works out, I will consider monthly. SO, if you have any project ideas you would like to see, let me know, and I will be happy to see what I can come up with. Right now, I will be doing things like card sets, journals, and a few 3-D decor items. I will share more on this in mid-February.

Ok, that was a lot of info, and I still haven't shared the promotions yet. January is National Papercrafting Month, and CTMH has a Wonderful way to celebrate... Pocket scrapbooking cards for your everyday life.

Celebrate National Papercrafting Month with the exclusive Picture My Life™ Live Your Day scrapbooking program—available for one month only! This collection was designed to coordinate perfectly with the sensational Everyday Life™ 2016 Planner Pages and My Crush® Everyday Life Pages, so you can seamlessly integrate pocket scrapbooking into your 2016 planner. Whether in the planner or on their own, these cards make it easy to preserve your everyday moments all year long. Get yours today for only $8.95 before this offer is gone!

And since the Pocket Scrapbooking Cards are designed to work with Everyday Life™ 2016 Planner, I have decided to have a random drawing this month for a FREE Everyday Life™ 2016 Planner (includes planner pages and binder)!!

All you have to do is post a comment on this blog by midnight on January 30th. Then, on January 31st, I will draw one lucky winner from those who have commented to receive the Everyday Life™ 2016 Planner FREE from me. It's that simple.

We can't forget about the SOTM set either. Each month you can purchase a new D-size stamp set, available for that month only, for just $5! When you place an order of $50 or more in Close To My Heart products, you qualify for this special Stamp of the Month pricing. January is a 14-Stamp set called Beloved Bouquet. I think it is BEAUTIFUL!!

Shop now, and take advantage of the promotions this month, and get your own exclusive Picture My Life™ Live Your Day set and Beloved Bouquet stamps before they are gone.

*National Papercrafting Month Offer valid January 1, 2016 (9:00 am MST)–January 31, 2016 (11:59 pm MST) while supplies last. Shipping/handling is calculated based on the full retail price of items.

1 comment: