Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Spring Is In The Air

The weather has been so nice lately, that I have been feeling like Spring might be on the way. The weatherman is forecasting a chance of snow later this week, so I am holding onto what I have left of the nice weather for as long as I can.

I spent some time this week working on my March Project. I have decided I will be putting together a set of 4 spring themed cards, with a cute box to store them in until you are ready to use them.

Here is a Sneak Peek of the box front, with the Frog, and the back with the saying:

And the inside:

I will show you the cards I have created next week.

The idea behind this project was to create a cute box and set of cards that matched and could be done from one Paper Packet and Embellishment and/or Assortment Collection. I chose the New Penelope Collection to work with, because I was feeling springy and the little chicks made me smile.

I only made four cards, but there was enough paper left-over to make several more... perhaps gifts tags too?

I will provide all the details on this kit, as well as the cost and supplies, next week when I show the cards I created.

I will be offering this kit in March, so be sure and get the sneek peek next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment