Thursday, February 25, 2016

Spring Cards

I shared my super cute card box with you last week.

I intentionally didn't get carried away embellishing the box, because I haven't decided yet if I am keeping it or going to share it as a gift. So once I decide I can embellish it a bit more.

This week I wanted to share the card ideas I came up with to enclose in the box. I made 4 cards, but there is room for up to six depending on the embellishments on the cards. I used the Penelope Paper Collection from Close To My Heart to create the box and cards. I loved the little chicks and it felt so springy.

The picture doesn't show the pattern in the blue paper to well.

I decided to make a couple of Easter Cards, and a Mother's Day Card. The last card I left plain, because I haven't decided yet what to use it for. It would be a really cute thank you card.

You could easily make the cards all the same, or all different. Very versatile.

I used one paper packet collection, a journaling box, some glacier twine and a few sequins I had laying around. but you could also use the Workshop Your Way Kit and have more coordinated embellishments, stickers and washi tape to decorate with.

A fun and easy project that makes a great gift for anyone.

You can find all the supplies here to get started on your own set of cards.

I can't wait to see what you create!

No comments:

Post a Comment