Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Mojo Monday 414 Card Sketch Challenge

Happy Wednesday!! I am so sorry I disappeared last week. I was suffering from what I describe as carpel tunnel. I wasn't able to move my right thumb most of the week, so it pretty much halted any of my creating last week.

My thumb is much better this week, so I got back to work, and have designed my next Mojo Monday card. This is the sketch we had to work from this week

... and here is what I came up with.

I used all Close To My Heart Products to create this cute Halloween card.

Recipe:

My Reflections Nevermore Paper Packet (X7198B)

Nevermore Complements (X7198C)

Green Shimmer Trim (Z3087)

Basic Mini Pigment Inks - Black (Z2503)

Enchantment Mini Pigment Inks - Eggplant (Z2501)

Quatrefoil Embossing Folder (Z1926)

3D Foam Tape (Z1151)

Thanks for viewing my card, and I would love to see what you come up with too.

No comments:

Post a Comment