Tuesday, September 1, 2015

New Colors Are Here!!

I can hardly believe it is nearing the end of summer and that September 1st is here. It seems like I have had to wait for ages before I could share these new colors with you.

Close To My Heart has released seven new shades with the new Annual Inspiration Idea Book.

The new colors are available in Cardstock and Ink, so you can mix and match to your hearts delight.

First up, we have Peacock! Bold and Beautiful.

Next up, we have Poppy! An exciting pop of color.

Here comes Eggplant now, and looking so fresh!

And who could forget Saffron, looking so bright.

Here is Sapphire, sparkling like the jewel that she is.

Now arriving, is Fern. A soft and subtle color, perfect for those fall projects.

And last, but certainly not least, we have Pomegranate. A bold and lively color to inspire.

The wait is over. You can order all these exciting colors, and more, NOW!

Let me know what your favorites are. I would love to see what you create!

No comments:

Post a Comment