Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Mojo Monday Card Challenge 411 - August 19, 2015

This week's Card Challenge was fun. The stars on the template made me think of 4th of July at first, but then I my mind started toying with back to school ideas... must be the time of the year.

Here is the template we had to work with from Mojo Monday.

I used all Close To My Heart products, and came up with this idea for a Thank You card I could use for one of my son's teacher's or even a coworker. The neutral slate gray color works well with the ruby red. Sorry my camera is not picking up the colors so well.

Recipe: All Products from CTMH

Gray Grid Paper from the Zoe Paper Packet (X7197B)

Red Shimmer Trim (Z1848)

Cranberry Cardstock (1272)

Cranberry from the Adventure Mini Pigment Inks (Z2505)

Slate from the Basic Mini Pigment Ink (Z2503)

Hello, Life! , My Acrylix Stamp Sets (CC1040, CC1041, CC1042)

Thanks for joining me. I look forward to seeing what you create.

1 comment: